728*90#STEP2CK

Monday, January 12, 2015

The week begins



I woke up late today!!!I woke up at 9.I know thats super late for a monday.I quickly got dressed,had breakfast and managed to leave for the library by 10. Reached around 10 20.

I started cardiology section of MTB2 today.Got through half of it along with Kaplan high yield videos.It did take quite some time because cardiology is not my strongest section and i really wanted to understand all the concepts.I was at the library till 7 15.

Couldn't go to the gym today as i was at the library studying late.Had dinner and now i am writing this blog post.

I will try to get a little studying done before i go to bed.

Goal for tomorrow:Finish cardiology and maybe endocrine as well.

Thats it for the day!

See you tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment