728*90#STEP2CK

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Going good so far!

FIRST WEEK OF USMLE STEP 2 CK UPDATE

I have starting going to my happy place again....the library!
It seriously feels like home.
I have to say its been going good so far .
The resources i have been using are: Kaplan high yield videos and master the boards for step 2 ck.
My goal has been to do do at least 24 pages of master the board notes and corresponding videos in high yield.
By this schedule i should be able to finish both the above by january 29.
Thats the plan so far.

Finally adjusting to California weather again!

I am really unhappy with my health!
I am planning to start running....something that does not come to me naturally....but i really want to give it a shot!

Goals for tomorrow:
1.24 pages of master the boards and high yield
2.exercise:5 minutes running on the treadmill
                15 minutes stair-master
                3 sets of 25 squats

Will update with the progress tomorrow!

cheers!



               



No comments:

Post a Comment