728*90#STEP2CK

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hematology-2 , Gastroenterology-1


Done with hematology.I started Gastroenterology today.I got through esophagus and stomach.
I did a couple of Kaplan Cardiology questions.I am really enjoying Kaplan Qbank.

Had an amazing workout-cycling class was super intense.

I will hopefully finish MTB 2 by January 28. After that I was planning on doing Kaplan Qbank along with a few pages of Kaplan lecture notes everyday for the next month.I have been reading many contrasting views on how useful Kaplan notes are for STEP 2.I guess I will start and then continue them if I find them useful.I spent an obsessive amount of time searching on various forums regarding this today.But now I am going to stick to the plan and just see how it goes.

Im going to call it a night.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment