728*90#STEP2CK

Friday, January 23, 2015

Gastroenterology-2,Neurology-1

I finished Gastroenterology. This topic can be done pretty fast. The high yield videos for this are decent. I started Neurology. I was dreading this part due to the memories from STEP 1 preparation days. But surprisingly, it was quite a fun read. Maybe because you don't have to learn the itty gritty details which you had to for STEP1. Also, Dr Conrad does a great job with the videos. I managed to finish half of it today. Bottom line, enjoyed studying today.

Had to run some errands after leaving the library. I had a killer workout today-BOOT CAMP. The trainer really pushed us. I feel great whenever I get through such a hard class.

Could not do Kaplan questions today.

Thats it for the day.

See you tomorrow!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment