728*90#STEP2CK

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sunny Mornings...


What a beautiful morning it was today!
Great beginning to a weekend.
Had to do a bit of tidying up-weekend chores right!

Started studying around 10 30.
I managed to finish obstetrics portion of MTB 2 today along with the corresponding high yield Kaplan videos by around 4 30.
So that felt good!

Tomorrow I want to finish gynaecology notes and videos.And i thought I would start doing a couple of Kaplan Qbank questions everyday-maybe 20 for starters.However,lets see how that works out.

So YES, i went to the gym and worked out today!
Felt really good.
But because its been a while since i worked out my muscles are sore.(Good kind of sore-If you know what I mean! :) )
I definitely am planning on going tomorrow.

Had a great family dinner-the best part about weekends!

Had a good day overall.

See you tomorrow with another update.

Till then-

CHEERS!







No comments:

Post a Comment