728*90#STEP2CK

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Neurology-2,Nephrology-1, EXAM DATES !


I finished neurology. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed neurology from MTB 2. High yield Kaplan videos went along great with the notes. I started Nephrology. The woman who teaches High yield is pretty good. She gives really good explanations to all the example cases. I would recommend  high yield videos for this topic.

Had a dinner party at home so could not go to the gym today. I had quite a good time though.

Then comes the most interesting part. I got my STEP 2 scheduling permit. I booked STEP 2 CK for the second week of May. I booked CS for the last week of June. I feel quite excited after scheduling the dates! I feel I prepare seriously when I know "the date".

It was quite a fun day!

See you tomorrow!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment