728*90#STEP2CK

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lazy Sunday



I got up late today!...around 9... Had a nice breakfast.Weekends are great to have a leisure breakfast when you don't have to be worried about hitting the traffic.I started studying around 10 30.I finished Gynecology pretty fast actually.Then i didn't want to start a big topic as i wanted to start a topic that i could finish.So i did dermatology after that.

I really like Kaplan high yield videos so far! The best thing is when I am reading MTB 2 I don't get bored.Even though FIRST AID was a great book for STEP 1 i didn't enjoy studying it the first time because it was very dry for my liking.I would doze off after 5-6 pages.But as high yield integrates with MTB2 it keeps me engaged.

So I finished studying by five.I didn't want to study after that.Its important for me to chill out at least half a day a week to reboot myself for the week ahead.I watched some Netflix till 7. Then i got ready to hit the gym.Had a decent workout.Got some subway for dinner on my way back.

I think my first week of preparation was decent. I finished Surgery, OBG, Dermatology and first two chapters of Internal Medicine in MTB2(with corresponding high yield videos).

I am gonna maybe watch some youtube or Netflix for a while and call it a night!

Hope its been a great day for everyone.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment