728*90#STEP2CK

Monday, January 26, 2015

Nephrology , Radiology , Ethics



Finally done with nephrology! That was a long topic. I always had an issue with Electrolyte Imbalance and Renal Tubular Acidosis. Have to say that MTB 2 dealt with these topics quite well. Then I did Radiology. MTB covered this very briefly. Kaplan High Yield videos were very good for Radiology though. I guess we will get to learn Radiology better by doing questions. I did Ethics section next. It was like a summary of 100 cases of Ethics by Conrad Fischer. He summarized the topic pretty well in the High Yield videos.

I did a couple of Kaplan questions.

The most fun part of the day was my Zumba class-Man was it fun! Had a nice dinner later.

Was a really good day! Hope everyone is having a great day as well!

See you tomorrow.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment