728*90#STEP2CK

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pulmonology-2


Finally done with Pulmonology. My Everest! Feels good to done with it. Then I solved the remaining Neurology questions in Kaplan Qbank. Answered 63% of them. It is an average score, but certainly an improvement over yesterday.

Had a study group today and had a really good discussion. I never thought I would like study groups but I feel like I learn a lot from others and it is a great way to reinforce what you have studied. It also keeps you informed as to what others are doing. We studied for almost four and a half hours due to which I could not make it to the gym today. I really need to go tomorrow!

It was a pretty busy day but I learnt a lot.Super tired.

It was a good day! :)

See you tomorrow.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment