728*90#STEP2CK

Monday, February 2, 2015

Gastroenterology-1


I started Gastroenterology in Kaplan notes today. Almost done with it, just a few topics left. MTB does a pretty good job with Internal Medicine actually. Once you do MTB, Kaplan notes are pretty much a repetition. The new edition has some new drugs though. I don't know if those are essential to know. I guess we will get to know about that while doing UWorld and NBME.

I did a block of Neurology questions in Kaplan Qbank. I got 70% right. There were a couple of questions in the Qbank which were not in MTB or Kapaln notes. So I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Had an amazing Zumba class in the evening. Dancing feels so good. Anyways I don't have time to go out much with CK preparation, so these classes are my release.

Was a good day! See you tomorrow!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment