728*90#STEP2CK

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Psychiatry


I needed a break from Internal Medicine for a bit to clear my head. I started psychiatry two days ago. I am done through half of Kaplan Psychiatry notes. It is pretty much a repetition of STEP 1 notes. So if you were strong in STEP 1 in this topic you can skip this section. I however felt that I needed to brush up a bit.

I have been doing Psychiatry, GI and dermatology questions from Kaplan Qbank. Have to say, GI is hard! The topics seem pretty straight forward while you are studying for them. But when you are solving questions, it is really hard.

I am taking a small break from Feb 12 to Feb 15. Have a very exciting family event coming up. I will be back on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment