728*90#STEP2CK

Sunday, February 1, 2015

OBGyn questions, Neurology, Ophthalmology

Hey! It has been a couple of days since I last posted. I had a lot of boring work these past few days. I had to get my CV ready, make some appointments etc. I also had to help out my mom for some event coming up this month. So basically, I started studying today.

From today till mid march I am going to do a block of Kaplan Qbank everyday and a couple of topics in Kaplan Lecture Notes. Today I did a block of OBGyn questions. I scored 70%. Then I started Internal Medicine lecture notes today. I did Neurology and ophthalmology notes. After studying MTB 2,  I am getting through Kaplan lecture notes pretty fast.

Went to the gym in the evening. Did a pretty mild exercise today. There was no class in the gym today. When I have to work out on my own, I find it really boring. Managed to do a little bit of treadmill and stair master. Tomorrow is Zumba class. Excited!

That is pretty much what my day was. I will see you tomorrow!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment