728*90#STEP2CK

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Emergency Medicine -2 ,Dermatology


Done with Emergency medicine. There was so much more information overall as compared to MTB 2. Very much worth investing time in giving a read through Kaplan notes. I did Dermatology. But I have to say that neither MTB 2 nor Kaplan does a good job with Dermatology because there are so many questions in the Kaplan Qbank that are not covered in the notes. So for the minor topics such as Ophthalmology and Dermatology I guess one has to learn by doing questions.

I have had the craziest last two days. I was barely finishing my syllabus for the day. Somehow I was overloaded with work. I had to catch up with so many people. Had a couple of family commitments. Basically, the last two days were a blur.

I had a study group session today. It was amazing! I am seriously learning so much while discussing with these guys. Was the best part of my day today.

At this point I need a little change of subject so I am going to do Psychiatry, Epidemiology and Ethics for the next couple of days.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It would be so cool to know what other people opinions are on the topics I mentioned. So be sure to comment if you have some helpful tips.

Thats it for the day.

See you soon.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Seems like you are progressing well. Awesome job! Is your study group online?

    ReplyDelete