728*90#STEP2CK

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Emergency medicine-1


I started Emergency Medicine in Kaplan notes. Kaplan notes are much more detailed in this section than MTB 2 was. So I did feel like I learnt a lot of new information which was not the case with the other specialities. I would say if anyone is short on time and cannot read the whole Kaplan book for Internal Medicine, I would definitely recommend them to go through Emergency Medicine section once.

I did a couple of Ophthalmology questions in Kaplan Qbank. There were so many questions with topics which were neither covered in MTB 2 nor in Kaplan notes. So it was more like learning new topics rather than answering questions. That is why I guess people recommend doing as many questions as possible for STEP 2, because their is no reliable text.

Did manage to go the gym today. Attend a Turbo Kick class. Not my favourite but I got some good exercise.

Thats it for now. See you tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment