728*90#STEP2CK

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Internal medicine

Finished Hematology and started Nephrology today. Revised the very confusing Renal Tubular Acidosis topics. Will complete Nephrology tomorrow. I do not have time to read Infectious diseases from Kaplan notes. Hopefully MTB 2 and the Qbanks should suffice for that topic.

I will be starting OBGyn Kaplan Notes on Monday. Will wind up OBGyn by 24 March. I will be taking the Kaplan Diagnostic Test on 25 March. If anyone has taken this before, I would love to hear a review.

Then I will be beginning UWORLD on 26 March.

Still doing Kaplan Qbank. Have finished 77% questions with 60% right. Hopefully will finish 90% of it before starting UWORLD. I am running a little short of time, so might not finish it.

That is it for now.

PS: All the best for everyone who is expecting their MATCH result. I heard the MATCH results are coming out on March 16.

See you soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment